REGARDING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Effective 03/18/2020 till further notice
Dear Neurology Group Patient:
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic the Neurology Group Of Bergen County has taken several steps to protect you as our patient, our staff, and physicians. We have developed a mechanism for you to have virtual visits with your physician.
We have implemented limited staffing at our facility. As such:
- We have suspended patient visits to the office. ALL APPOINTMENTS WILL BECOME "VIRTUAL VISITS".
- If you already have a scheduled office appointment, our staff will contact you to schedule a virtual visit instead.
- Similarly, if you need to schedule a new appointment, you may call us to schedule a virtual visit.
- Following the virtual visit, your doctor may recommend a face to face office visit in the event it is believed to be medically necessary.
- Instructions for getting prepared for your meeting using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Phone Apps have been uploaded for your convience.
- Medicare has approved payment for virtual visits, and we are led to believe that these visits will be covered by commercial insurance.
- All testing and procedures are suspended. However, if you or your physician feel such is urgent, a virtual visit will be scheduled first to discuss the necessity, risks, and benefits involved. Afterwards, such test or procedure may be scheduled.
We apologize for restricting you access to our office during these trying times. We are making our best efforts however to protect you, our staff, and our physicians so that we can continue to provide you with the best care available under the circumstances.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
The physicians and staff of NGBC
Compassionate • Comprehensive • Care
Your optimal potential is our goal
The Neurology Group of Bergen County, P.A. was founded by Dr. Reed Perron in 1973 as a freestanding medical practice dedicated to the treatment of a broad spectrum of neurologic conditions including the brain, spine, and nerves.
Today the practice remains an independent medical group comprising 17 full and part time adult and pediatric neurologists who represent a total of over 300 years of professional experience. The physicians receive professional support from three Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants as well as a biofeedback therapist.
Our physicians have been recognized for clinical excellence by numerous organizations including: New York Magazine's "Top Doctors", Inside New Jersey's "Doctors", (201) Health, The Consumer Research Council of American, and Castle Connelly.
The Neurology Group of Bergen County uniquely combines its adult and pediatric practices with multidisciplinary therapy and testing all in one location. These individual departments have been designed to function as a collective solution for each patient. Whatever your neurological needs may be, our practice is highly responsive in providing state of the art diagnostic testing and treatment of all neurological conditions.
Our team of physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, multidisciplinary therapists, and testing technicians collaborate seamlessly with one another. Each discipline centralizes their care protocol on the individual patient. In every case the objective is the same - to achieve your optimal potential!
Our Doctors Are Recognized Professionals